1 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
5-6 Tablespoons Organic Lucuma Powder
2 Tablespoons Organic Mesquite Powder
1 Teaspoon Organic Maca Powder
Pinch Of Himalayan Salt
Handful Of Goji Berries
1. Prepare the powder mixture with the recipe above and blend in a bowl.
2. Measure out coconut oil and liquefy. There are a number of different ways to liquefy coconut oil so it still stays raw. I left it out in sunlight. Hot cupboards, putting the bowl in another warm bowl also work.
3. Once the coconut oil is liquefied transfer to another bowl and stir in the powder mixture instantly.
4. Now the mixture is ready so transfer to your moulds, add a sprinkle or two of goji berry in each one and then freeze for around an hour.
5. Your raw cakes are ready.